Look, there is no doubt that Christopher Esber is one of the most exciting designers in Australia at the moment and his runway show from earlier this week at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia was classically Esber with oversized looks but also great tailored looks, perfect for the minimalistic and modern woman. It was only natural that the beauty look that went with it focused on clean, flawless skin with a fresh textured statement on the eye. The team at Napoleon Perdis (the official makeup partner of MBFWA) shares with CLIQUE Mag a step-by-step breakdown of the simple yet bold runway look for you to try at home. Even if just for that flawless, dewy base alone.
– Get skin glowing by starting with a re-texturing cleanse; wet the face and massage Auto Pilot Hydrating Milk Cleanser all over the face and rinse or tissue off excess product.
– For glass-like skin, spritz the face with Anti-Pollution Refining Skin-Fusion Milk Toning Essence.
– Plump the eye area with Supreme Eye Cream.
Brow + Mascara
– Give your brows that just-out-of-the-shower look by saturating with Wand-er Brow Clear To Go.
– Not to prime is a crime, so prime the skin with Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer.
– For fresh, dewy skin, apply Persona Trainer Serum Foundation to the feature focus area of the face. Work into the skin with your fingertips or a Pro Makeup Sponge.
– Build coverage and conceal dark circles and blemishes with Hide It! Concealer; dab onto the skin with the built in applicator then meld into the skin with your fingertip for a skin-like finish.
For an artistic, fresh and textured statement on the eyes, paint a matte white, grey-lilac or lemon over the eyes. Choose an intensity to suit your personality; keep it minimal with a slick across your top lash line or go daring by painting up and above your crease. Keep both eyes balanced in size, but the edges raw, don’t worry about everything matching, let your art be effortless.
For a subtle line, apply with Precision Eye and Lip Brush g3, or for a more intense application apply with Full Coverage Brush g12.
– White – China Doll Gel Eyeliner Yang
– Grey-lilac – Mix China Doll Gel Eyeliner Yang with Loose Eye Dust Violet Femme
– Lemon – Mix China Doll Gel Eyeliner Yang with Loose Eye Dust Contrary Canary
– Pro tip: Mix your gel liners and loose pigments on a Pro Makeup Mixing Palette
– Keep the attention on your eyes by keeping the lips natural; for a healthy sheen, coat the lips with Auto Pilot Lip Service.
All products are available at Napoleon David Jones Adelaide Central Plaza & Napoleon Myer Adelaide.